Featuring 5 great ways to propose to your bridal party, proposal cards and gifts and game ideas.
Hey there, friends! Are you ready to pop the question to your bridesmaid or maid of honor? Asking your closest gal pals to stand by your side on your big day is a huge honor, and you want to make sure you do it in a way that's both special and memorable.
Here are a few fun ways to propose to your bridesmaid or maid of honor:
1. Throw a surprise party: Invite all of your closest friends and family to a surprise party, and make the proposal a part of the celebration. You can even have a special cake made with the words "Will you be my bridesmaid/maid of honor?" written on it.
2. Take her on a scavenger hunt: Send your friend on a scavenger hunt that leads her to different locations that hold special meaning for the two of you. The final clue can lead her to a spot where you're waiting with a ring and the question.
Free Bridesmaid Proposal Cards - Custom Colors
Bridal Shower Party and Invitation Idea
Sip and savor the sweet moments with our 'Love is Brewing' bridal shower invitation! Perfect for the coffee and cupcake loving bride-to-be, this invitation features whimsical watercolor illustrations of steaming cups of coffee and delicious cupcakes. Printed on a kraft-look paper, the rustic design adds a charming touch to this playful event. Invite your friends and family to celebrate the upcoming nuptials with a fun-filled coffee and cupcake themed bridal shower. Love is certainly brewing and it's time to raise a cup to the happy couple!
3. Make it personal: Personalized gifts are always a hit and a great way to show your friend how much she means to you. Check out Zazzle for some great options like custom caricature mugs, t-shirts, and phone cases.
4. Send her a video message: If you're unable to propose in person, send her a video message asking her to be your bridesmaid/maid of honor. You can make it funny or sentimental, and it's a great way to include friends and family who live far away.
5. Get creative: Proposing doesn't have to be a traditional affair. If you're feeling creative, come up with your own unique way to pop the question. For example, you could write a song or create a comic strip.
Whichever way you choose, remember to make it personal, heartfelt and most importantly, fun. And don't forget, if you're going for a personalized gift, check out Zazzle for some great options that your bridesmaid or maid of honor will love!
Good luck with your proposal, and happy planning!
Gift Ideas for Your Bridesmaid and Maid of Honor
Product Technical Specifications
Made of 925 sterling silver, rose gold and 14k gold vermeil
Chain Type: Silver cross chain
Chain Length: 14", 16", 18", and 20" (comes with an additional 2 inches extender)
Comes with a stylish jewelry box
With enough space for up to eight letters, this lovely piece features a classic cable chain with an extender that allows you to find your perfect length. This amazing necklace is exquisitely handcrafted with gold plating, with rose gold and silver options. Each item is made to order, which gives these pieces a unique meaning that is meaningful and special to you.